1. The best way to spread Christmas cheer is decorating, decorating, and more decorating. Secret Santa events are also a plus.
2. The thing I love most about Christmas is seeing family and watching Hannah try to chew open her presents.
3. The holiday season is “the most wonderful time of the year” (read in a Bing Crosby voice).
4. My favorite thing to eat at the holidays is the holiday pop corn tin. I’ve gotten one every year since I was a kid. It’s a family tradition.
5. I will be spending Christmas with my family.
6. Tis better to (give or receive?) Give. I love seeing everyone’s face what they open up something cool. Receiving is nice to though.
7. I’m dreaming of a nice & quiet Christmas.
Leave a Reply