Are your important documents, money & valuable items protected in case of a fire, flood, other disasters or theft? If not, then having a safe in your home is a must. One of the best brands out there is SentrySafe, and now you have the chance to win one of your own!
SentrySafe Electronic Safe is designed to protect documents, digital media and other valuables from fire, water and theft. 60% bigger bolts than traditional safes and a pry-resistant hinge bar provide additional security against unauthorized access.
- ETL verified 15 ft. Drop Test
- ETL verified for 1 hour fire protection of CDs and DVDs up to 1700° F
- ETL verified for water-resistance in up to 8″ of water for up to 24 hours
- Lifetime after-fire replacement guarantee
- Manufacturer’s limited warranty
- UL Classified 1-hour proven fire protection
- Electronic lock
- Interior lighting
- Multi-position shelf to enable easy organization
- Key rack, door tray and door pocket for small, easy-to-misplace items
- Bolt-down kit included to prevent unauthorized removal
SentrySafe’s Spring Clean Challenge is a national campaign in which five bloggers are competing to win up to $2,500 in donations to a charity of their choice through weekly cleaning/organization challenges. The challenge will be housed on SentrySafe’s Facebook page. Each week, the blogger who generates the most comments will win a small donation to their charity and five of their fans who commented that week will be randomly selected to win a safe. It is now in it’s third week and 10 fans have won safe and $500 has been donated to charities! Be sure to enter!
I received no compensation for this publication. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own. Misadventures of a First Time Mom (misadvmom.com) is not responsible for sponsor prize shipment.